MY EXPERIENCE AS A FIRST YEAR STUDENT AT KAPKATET CAMPUS

As I focus to my blog today I feel great to all my friends and other people that will come across it because it may come out as funny enjoyable or any other way. First I may say the experience at the campus is quite different and I can say it's unique in some ways. But maybe the uniqueness maybe according to my point of view but to others like some of my readers it may seem just a usual and normal experience.

And my first experience is the first day I arrived for cornfimation as a  student of Kapkatet campus, it was just a simple exercise because I had been given enough information before the actual reporting day. But I found it to be somehow hard but also encouraging somebody to be extrovert. Because I was a bit shy and not talkative.
I can say that life is somehow challenging as I have to manage my self and also my money, something that was hard but now I can say I have a knowhow.

But another thing that somehow surprised me is that the campus was not that big as I expected, but it was just fine.  So I had to have a walk with my mum and dad to look for the house I will be staying. And we were successful , I settled but as I'm not used to stay alone it was a challenge but I can say I'm really adopting.
Also it was quite a challenge as I didn't have a friend or meeting with somebody from my former school so I could stay alone, walk alone but I was lucky to find a friend and also my tribe mate.
Also I had to cut my hair short something that was a challenge but, I came to understand later. Also i admire the way the school is,the students and also general school view. From there before i taught of campus life being luxurious but it was not that much because its just a slight difference from high school.  But it is all fine and now as i look forward to nature my career I can say the lecurers has done a good job by settling my mind, because I was loosing hope as to where this course will help me but now I'm ready to study for a better future.

Comments